Vectric Aspire for your classroom!
Call or Text 817-330-9402 now
to get started with Action CNC Routers and Supplies.
This version is for schools and is the same great progam that industry uses. You can install on up to 40
computers in one classroom, along with one teacher laptop for use outside of the classroom.
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create a large range of products that include
decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom millwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage,
carved company logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many more applications.
Aspire's unique 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it
easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D
and 3D parts from scratch.
Look what Aspire Key Features include:
- 3D Component design from 2D vectors
- 3D Textures from image files
- Import 3D files - STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing - sculpting, blending & smoothing
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files (over 1300) including Panels, Weaves, Textures and 150+ 3D models
from Vector Art 3D, alone worth over $5000
- Installation DVD that includes over 35 hours of high quality Video Training
- WOW, are you seeing all you can do with this program?
- Tutorials and a 390+ page Reference Manual
- All the 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro - layer control, guide lines, Snapping,
- Text editing with single stroke fonts
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage
- Import 2D files: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, BMP, JPG etc.
- Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
- Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
- Wrapped Rotary axis machining
- VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
- 2D Profiling with interactive tab hold-down, leads, ramping and other options
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
- Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in/out options
- Pocketing toolpaths with efficient multi-tool options
- Drilling with peck cycle option
- Beveled Letters
- User definable, shaped Form Cutters
- Project toolpaths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
- Tiling of toolpaths to cut large jobs in sections on smaller machines
- Toolpath Templates to automatically apply commonly used strategies and settings to new designs
- High quality multi-color Toolpath Preview for part verification and customer approval
It is available quickly. Call, text or email to get started. You must be a school to get this
Text at 817-988-9330. Price includes ground freight . Contact for price.